How we work
Success is a delivery not the time spent.
We don't need you messing around from 9 to 5 in the office. We want to deliver the perfection! As our team is mostly distributed, we've worked diligently to improve the ways we work together, and with our clients. Don't count hours, deliver!
Effective communication is the essence of cooperation- not only across our projects, but also with some of our customers. We don't care where do you sit, but once you are working, you should be available.
All our projects are running in GitHub. Many of them also use GitHub Issues for tracking the progress. Together with Slack it is the alpha and omega of our cooperation.
Here we share all the projects documentation, invoices, even our company library, basically our whole knowledge. Ask rarous for his amazing cook book!
Most of our projects are containerized and run in Docker Swarm environment. For management of these we developed our own UI called Swarmpit.
Now let's shake-off all the useless administration! If you need to control your project costs, ask for time-off or refund your expenses, you can do it online wherever and whenever you want from.
Trello is a powerful tool to track the team's progress and to delegate the work.
- Learn or die. Teach or die. Only learning and teaching brains flourish.
- Have an entrepreneurial mind. Spin-offs of our former team members are welcome.
- Be brave. Provide a sincere feedback regardless of the circumstances.
- Your freedom can’t affect the freedom of others.
- Success is a delivery not the time spent. Don’t wait to be asked for your next task, find it yourself.
- Life is a constant change. Embrace it.
- Our company is a living organism interconnected with our partners, customers, and community. There are no borders.
- Give and you shall receive.
- Weirdness, non-conformity is welcome.